Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dear Blog, I’ve kinda missed you

but I’ve been real busy.  And I just want you to know I haven’t forgotten you.  I think about you a lot actually.  Probably every day. A lot of times, I think, aw man, I didn’t write my blog again. 

I really shoulda called.  I know.  Sorry.  But I’ve been busy.  Wait. Didn’t I already say that?  Sorry.  I know you don’t like it when I say I am sorry so much so, sorry for being sorry.  Ah.  I did it again.

Sorry.

I’ll try and write more often.

Tell everybody hi for me. And that I miss them.  And that I’ll try and write more often.

Your friend,
Amy

2 comments:

Rob said...

Amy,

Just reading through some of your posts, ok all of them. Thank you for using your gifts to help inform, connect us to what you`re up to. Laura and miss you and speak of you often. Good to see your sense of humor didn`t get lost some where in the travels.

Unknown said...

Hey! Good to hear from you! I just talked with Laura a couple days ago! Looks like I'll probably be in Jax for a couple days in Oct and hope to see you guys! And for my sense of humor- I had enough room in my checked luggage for my randomness. So I was able to bring it with me. HA! =o)