Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Watch and Pray

Here is a video that a friend of mine posted on her Facebook page.  There are a few images that are raw and hard to watch and one blatant explicative so don’t watch it with your kids, but the video is extremely powerful and worth watching.  I am pleading with you; We can’t let the suffering of the Haitian people and all they’ve endured be forgotten.  So let me encourage you to watch.  Let me encourage you not to turn it off or turn your heads away when it gets hard hold your gaze.  Because while turning your head is a choice, there are hundreds of thousands of people who had no choice, many of whom lost their lives.  So, in honor of those who have suffered and those who continue to suffer, let me encourage you to watch and pray. 

Haiti: Aftermath from Benjamin Lowy/Marvi Lacar on Haiti: Aftermath from Benjamin Lowy/Marvi Lacar on Haiti: Aftermath from Benjamin Lowy/Marvi Lacar on Haiti: Aftermath from Benjamin Lowy/Marvi Lacar

(Sorry, that’s the best I could do with that link!  No matter how many times I’ve corrected it, after I save it, it still reverts to looking like that! But it still works!)

1 comment:

the crazy armstrongs said...

Wow .. my heart is broken for those in such need!! Thanks for sharing! Praying for you friend!